Inverness at its best! You are somewhere special! Perched on a partially wooded one acre & quiet cul-de-sac in the much desired Wyngate neighborhood, this home is perfect for any family desiring excellent flow & plenty of room on the main level for every day living. The grand foyer with winding staircase & elegant chandelier gives you a glimpse into the spacious dining room and living room with fireplace, soaring ceilings, and two tremendous arched windows that reveal the private back yard. The main level master suite includes a brand new custom high-end closet and sitting area & a nearby second main level den is used currently as an office. Chefs will adore the recently installed Thermador professional stainless appliances including a 6-burner (+griddle) professional range, double convection ovens, new designer cabinets, & tremendous granite island. Also-home theater/man cave with stained concrete, wet bar, wood beam walls; 2 garages housing 6 cars, 3 add'l BRs up plus bonus room!
Single Family, Other
4 Full/2 Half
Public Water Service
5,100 sq. ft
Yes - 10 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Office
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Closet, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Double Shower, Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Central Vacuum, Convection Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Insulated Door, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Gas Starter, Marble, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Finished Basement, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors, Home Theater, Sound System, Wet Bar, Stone Counter Top, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 10 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Patio, Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Gazebo, Curb & Gutter. Corner, Cul-De-Sac, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Irregular.
- Community Amenities
- Golf Facilities
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors